Board of Trustee's Agenda Sept 15th
VILLAGE OF DERING HARBOR
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
September 15, 2012
- Mayor Hogue opens the Trustees meeting.
- Review and Approval of the Minutes from the Previous Meeting
from August 18, 2012.
- Review and Approval of the Bills and Minutes for August 2012.
- OLD BUSINESS
A. Water System Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Board Appointments
- Lynyak Fence Application – Resolution and Referral to ARB
- Drainage on Dering Woods Road
- Road Safety Recommendations
- Zoning/Recreational Setbacks
- Other Business
- Date for next Meeting – October 20, 2012 at 10:00 A.M.
- Motion to Adjourn
[ARB Meeting to follow]
Local News 12.14.17
Come join in the 4th annual Menorah lighting
BEVERLEA WALZ PHOTO | Rabbi Berel Lerman, assisted by Alan Sive, lighting the first candles for Hanukkah in front of Shelter Island police headquarters in 2015. The 4th annual public menorah lighting ceremony will be held on the front lawn of the She...Read More