Board of Trustee's Agenda Sept 15th
VILLAGE OF DERING HARBOR
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
September 15, 2012
- Mayor Hogue opens the Trustees meeting.
- Review and Approval of the Minutes from the Previous Meeting
from August 18, 2012.
- Review and Approval of the Bills and Minutes for August 2012.
- OLD BUSINESS
A. Water System Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Board Appointments
- Lynyak Fence Application – Resolution and Referral to ARB
- Drainage on Dering Woods Road
- Road Safety Recommendations
- Zoning/Recreational Setbacks
- Other Business
- Date for next Meeting – October 20, 2012 at 10:00 A.M.
- Motion to Adjourn
[ARB Meeting to follow]
Local News 3.21.18
Everyone is Irish on the isle of green
BEVERLEA WALZ PHOTOS | Doing the cooking honors in the kitchen (above) were, from left, Fred Ogar, Western Bascome, Mr. Ogar’s son-in-law Henry Jacobs and Father Peter DeSanctis, pastor of Our Lady of the Isle Church. It’s a time-honored St. Patr...Read More